Next business day (£10) delivery added as standard for each order.
Alternative delivery options:
Pre noon delivery £15
Pre 10:30am delivery £20
Delivery of the goods shall be made to the Buyer's address on the date specified in the Order received during normal business hours, unless previously arranged otherwise.
Delivery dates and times are given in good faith by the Company to indicate estimated delivery times but shall not amount to any contractual obligation to deliver at the time stated and is subject to payment clearance, locality, human error, courier company error and system failure.
Orders placed and authorised before 4pm are normally processed and despatched on the same business working day (Monday to Friday) for delivery the next working day, unless otherwise advised by email.
Orders placed and authorised after 4pm are processed on a best endeavours basis for despatch the same business working day (Monday to Friday) but despatched no later than the following business working day.
Jarvis Tech will email an order despatch confirmation which confirms your order has been shipped. This order confirmation confirms your order number, the courier, tracking ID details and is sent the day the order is despatched to the email address provided with the order.
It is your responsibility to ensure you are available to receive the order during working business hours 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday. No liability for direct or consequential loss or damage arising from delay in delivery will be accepted by the company.
In the unfortunate event you receive damaged or short shipment you must sign the carriers receipt to that effect. If you elect to sign for it as unchecked then you shall forfeit your right to make a claim.
If there is a change to the agreed delivery date then the buyer shall have the right to cancel the order and receive a full refund of the amount paid.
In the case of goods purchased by credit card, those goods can only be shipped to the authorised and approved credit card holder address and delivery address entered at time of order. For American Express card payments we can only deliver to the authorised registered card address. This is in order to protect you; we carry out extensive checks to ensure that your card is not being used fraudulently.
Please be aware of the following when signing for goods delivered to your door. This advice applies to goods that are delivered by all couriers:
- When couriers ask you to sign for goods, the form you sign is your agreement that you have received the goods in good condition. Please ensure you read very carefully what you are signing for. If you do not have time to check the goods write on the form along with your signature that the goods are "unchecked". Remember, if you elect to sign for it as unchecked then you shall forfeit your right to make any claims.
- Do not be misled by the courier that you are ONLY signing for receipt of order. If there are obvious signs of damage to the outside box you should be particularly concerned and check the goods.
- In all cases if the courier will not allow you to inspect the goods note this on the goods receipt form they ask you to sign and clearly state "Courier would not allow me to check goods".
- Please ensure that anyone who accepts and signs for these goods on your behalf is aware of the above.
- Please do not sign the courier received form without adding a comment if you have not checked the goods.
Terms and conditions apply.